- LYRASIS is a 501c3 membership organization of more than 1,000 galleries, archives, and museums.
- The Member Services team is available by phone, email, or chat and can help you with most account or vendor-related services and/or direct you to the right organizational point of contact.
- Regional Member Outreach Representatives are based in different geographic regions in the United States and are also available for any LYRASIS-related questions, onsite visits, speaking engagements, and more.
- The Content and Scholarly Communication Initiatives team is committed to working with members to enable access to high quality knowledge and content using innovative models that mee the needs of a variety of communities.
- Much more information about programs and services is available at the LYRASIS website, such as: